Hello Vineyard Family,
Please take a moment and watch this video.
Below are some important resources that will help you gain more understanding about racial injustice.
In His Grip,
"12 Years A Slave"
“Just Mercy” Streaming free for the month of June by clicking here.
- “1619” - Click here
- Truth’s Table “Multiethnic Churches” - Click here
- Token Confessions “Fight the Good Fight of Anti-Racism” - Click here
- Scene on Radio “How Race was Made” - Click here
- “The Color of Compromise” by Jemar Tisby
- “One Blood” by John Perkins
- “How to be an Antiracist” by Ibram X. Khendi
- “I’m Still Here: Black Dignity In A World Made For Whiteness” by Austin Channing Brown (Discussion guide)
- “Oneness Embraced” by Tony Evans
- America’s Original Sin – Jim Wallace
-Waking up White – Debby Irving
- Just Mercy – Bryan Stevenson
- The New York Times “1619 Project” - Click here
4 Steps White People Can Take Towards Racial Reconciliation
A Quiet Exodus: Why Black Worshipers Are Leaving White Evangelical Churches
EQUAL JUSTICE INITIATIVE: www.eji.org
THE TULSA MASSACRE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ItsPBTFO0