Five Ways to Give:
- Give at the weekend services at the Vineyard. You can give using the envelope found in your program. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the bucket as it is passed. Checks can be made payable to Vineyard Church.
- Give Online. Giving online is safe, secure and easy. Click here to give online.
- Give by mailing in your gift during the week. You can drop the postage-paid envelope found in your program in the mail and send it to the Vineyard office.
- Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically cut and mailed to the Vineyard.
- Give through the Automatic Bank Debit option. The automatic bank debit option is a flexible giving option that allows you to set up monthly or bimonthly gifts to the Vineyard. To download the form click here: Auto-Debit Sign-up form. Simply fill it out at home and place it in the offering buckets when you come to service.
Is My Giving Tax-deductible?
All contributions to the Vineyard are 100% tax-deductible (if giving cash, an offering envelope must be completed for your offering to be tax-deductible.) Giving statements are mailed twice a year.